Copyright: R-MARK s.r.o. 2015
Vinpocetine is nootropic for the brain, is an alkaloid from the Crioceras Longiflous, an African plant that has been biotechnologically reproduced by means of state-of-the-art tissue culture techniques.
Vinpocetine is used to reduce the symptoms of mental conditions or nervous system disorders caused by insufficient blood flow to the brain that appears with aging.
• Improves the circulation of blood in the brain and does not affect the systemic circulatory.
• Improves metabolism of brain tissue and assimilation of oxygen and glucose.
• Effectively reduce viscosity of blood and formation of thrombus and atheroma.
• Helps quickly to recover after strokes and injuries of brain.
• Improves memory and helps to learn information even healthy people.
In neurology: treatment of psychic or neurological symptoms various origin of circulatory disorders (postapopleptic, posttraumatic or sclerotic), such as memory impairment, aphasia, apraxia, locomotor disorders, dizziness and headache. Hypertensive encephalopathy, cerebrovascular insufficiency intermittent, vascular spasm, cerebral endarteritis, ischemic brain lesions, advanced cerebral arteriosclerosis.
In combination with hormone replacement therapy helps improve postmenopausal symptoms.
In ophthalmology: with hypertonic or scleral retinopathy, macular degeneration caused by atherosclerosis or vasospasm, followed by partial thrombosis, secondary glaucoma caused by vascular occlusion.
In otology: the treatment of inner ear damage, vertigo labyrinth origin, age-induced hearing loss due to neurovascular disorders
Acero 25, Pol. industrial Sur – 28770
Colmenar Viejo, Madrid